• 1 packet gelatin brown
• 600 ml of liquid milk
• 125 grams granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, dissolved in 100 ml hot water
• 2 eggs egg whites, beaten stiff
• 2 egg yolks + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, shake gently
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little water
• 100 grams of raisins, soaked in rhum tablespoon
• 100 grams of chocolate brown granules or keeping
• 500 ml of liquid milk
• 150 grams of chocolate blocks, cut into pieces
How to Make it:
• Mix the gelatin, milk, and sugar, then bring to a boil while stirring. Add a solution of chocolate, stir until well blended. Enter the cornstarch solution and stir well again. Then reduce the heat.
• Take 2-3 tablespoons vegetable solution for milk chocolate, mixed with beaten egg yolks, stirring until well blended. Revert of this solution for 3rd in the solution of milk chocolate (on fire) while stirring rapidly. Enter keeping chocolate and raisins, stir well and remove from heat.
• Pour into the beaten egg whites, while shaken gently until well blended
• Prepare the mold / container misstatements that have been soaked in boiled water. Pour solution into a mold for the container of this food. Sprinkle more chocolate keeping. Let cool and solid. Garnish with whipped cream to taste. Serve with chocolate sauce or gravy via
• For the chocolate sauce: melt chocolate over low heat block, then pour liquid milk. Stir and bring to a boil, remove from heat. Use for sauce pudding.