- White jello 1 pack
- Milk 400 ml liquid
- 50 g Dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Egg yolks 1 egg, beaten
- Egg white 3 points
For the Garnish:
- Sauce Vanilla / Chocolate
- Chocolate shaved
How to make:
1. Agar-agar is cooked with milk, chocolate, granulated sugar over medium heat until hot.
2. Then take a little dough, then mix with egg yolks, pour back into hot mixture. Cook until boiling. Remove from heat.
3. Beaten egg whites until fluffy and up. Then pour the hot mixture agar gradually while stirring constantly until well blended.
4. Save or pour into molds. Allow it to freeze, so quickly refrigerate until cold.
5. And pudding ready to be served with a complement.