150 grams sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
600 ml of liquid milk
125 grams sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Make caramel by singe sugar, then pour the lemon juice.
2. Stir well, then pour into a heat resistant bowl with a diameter of 6 cm.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar until sugar dissolves off.
4. Pour the milk gradually, stirring rate.
5. Enter the cornstarch. Stir well.
6. Soak the dish in pan of warm water.
7. Oven for 1 hour while soaked with a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius.
Lift and when cool, serve.